The Silver Empire
A roguish dealer of information with an inspiring voice.
Bard 6+3 / Elf Wizard 4
Medium Fey (Elf) “Medium Humanoid (Human)”
Gender: Who knows~ :3
Age: Appears about 20 in human years
Height: 5’4" (outside of Disguise Self)
Base move 30ft
AC 12, touch 10, flat-footed 12
Fort +2, Ref +5, Will +6
( +1 versus spells and SLAs)
( +3 versus enchantments)
( +1 resistance from cloak of comfort)
(10 SP per level)
*Bluff 7 4 6
( +4 versus dragons)
*Decipher Script 5 3 0
*Diplomacy 9 4 8
*Disguise 9 4 4
*Gather Information 9 4 4
*Sense Motive 9 1 0
( +4 versus dragons)
*UMD 9 4 2
( +4 for scrolls)
Arcana 9 3 0
Nobility 5 3 0
Nature 5 3 0
History 5 3 0
Religion 3 3 0
Local 8 3 0
Planes 4 3 0
Sing 9 4 2
Oratory 1 4 2
Painting 3 3 0
(all) 0 3 1 (elf dilettante)
*Appraise 1 3 2
*Stealth 1 0 0
*Sleight of Hand 1 0 2
*Spellcraft 9 3 2
( +2 for scrolls only)
ELF DILETTANTE SKILLS
*Balance 0 0 1
*Climb 0 -2 1
*Concentration 0 0 1
*Disable Device 0 3 1
( +2 with mwk thief kit)
*Escape Artist 0 0 1
*Forgery 0 3 1
*Handle Animal 0 4 3
*Heal 0 1 1
*Intimidate 0 4 5
*Jump 0 -2 1
*Knowledge (all) 0 3 1
*Open Lock 0 0 1
( +2 with mwk thief kit)
*Perception 0 1 1
( +4 against dragons)
*Perform (all) 0 4 3
*Profession (all) 0 3 1
*Ride 0 0 1
*Search 0 3 1
*Survival 0 1 1
( +4 against dragons, +2 in aboveground natural environments)
*Swim 0 -2 1
*Tumble 0 0 1
*Use Rope 0 0 1
*Bardic Knowledge 6 3 2
(ranks equal to bard level)
*1 charge per bard level (6)
Standard action, maintained as free action (prevents spellcasting)
+1 morale bonus on attack and damage rolls, saves versus fear and charm effects. Affects all allies that can hear the song/speech.
Lasts for 5 rounds after the bard stops singing.
90 foot range, 2 targets (possibly +1 with a feat)
Will save, DC = perform check result. Saving renders 24h immunity to caster’s fascinate ability.
Targets are fascinated
Threats trigger another Perform check/save
Duration concentration, +1 round per bard level (6)
Can only be used on targets out of combat
30 foot radius PBAoE, all creatures in range
Concentration, max 10 rounds
Gives a second save versus any language-dependent or sound-based effect, save is equal to perform check made at the start of each turn
Also grants an additional save each round for all language-dependent or sound-based persistent effects
30 foot range, single target
Target gains a +2 competence bonus on skill checks with a particular skill named by caster at the time of song use. Cannot self-target.
90 foot range, single target
1hr/CL (6). If suggestion is completed, effect ends.
does not consume bardic music uses
Suggests a course of activity for an already fascinated target.
Suggestions must be worded in a way that seems reasonable. Cannot be an obviously harmful suggestion. Very reasonable suggestions give a save penalty ( -1 or -2)
DC 10 +1/2 bard level + Cha mod (17)
Learns an additional spell of any level on level up. Can memorize an extra spell in the highest available spell level (2)
*Nymph’s Kiss ( lv1 )
+2 on all charisma-based checks
+1 bonus to save versus spells and spell-like abilities
+1 skill point per level
*Elf Dilettante ( +B backstory )
+1 bonus on all untrained skills
all untrained skills are considered trained
*Silver Palm ( +B vampires )
+2 to Appraise, Bluff
*Favored Enemy (Dragon) ( +B haskul xxx )
+4 bonus on Bluff, Perception, Sense Motive, and Survival checks against dragons.
+4 on weapon damage rolls against dragons.
*Extend Spell ( +B ultimate heist )
+1 metamagic adjustment
Doubles the duration of a spell.
*Arcane Preparation ( +B kaeli/alain duel )
Can prepare a metamagic feat in a slot as a wizard does.
*Melodic Casting ( lv3 )
Can make Perform checks instead of Concentration checks when using spells and spell-like abilities.
Can cast spells, use spell-like abilities, activate command word magic items and spell completion items while maintaining a bardic music effect.
*Fey Heritage ( +B thamior xxx )
+3 bonus on saving throws against enchantment effects.
*Scribe Scroll ( lv +1 )
it does things
*Familiar ( lv +2 )
It’s a familiar
*Still Spell ( +B solukaal )
+1 metamagic adjustment
Casts a spell without somatic components.
*Persistent Spell ( lv +3 )
+6 metamagic adjustment
Spell duration is set to 24 hours, or 48 if extended
*Reduces racial interaction penalties by 4.
*Disguise self 3/day, CL equal to hit dice (6)
Caster level 4
4 level 0
4 level 1
3 level 2 (+1S, total 4)
Caster level 6
3 level 0/day
4 level 1/day
3 level 2/day
2 level 3/day
- Dazes target (no actions), 1 round
- 25ft+2.5/CL (40)
- Will negates
Ghost Sound (VS)
- Makes fake sound. Up to 4 humans per CL max volume (20), max 20
- 1rd/CL (6)
- 25ft + 2.5/CL (40)
Mage Hand (VS)
- Limited telekinesis 5lb or less. Requires a move action to move object 15 feet. Spell ends if object exceeds maximum range (though it can be thrown beyond the maximum range)
- 25ft + 2.5/CL (40)
Detect Magic (VS)
- Detects active magic spells and items within 60ft. See SRD
- Can carry on a conversation for with up to CL recipients (6) at spell range. You can hear multiple recipients responses, but they can only hear yours. Verbal components are implied to be whispered. Can pass through light obstacles, and the path of the spell can travel to a target as long as the entire path to the target is within the spell’s range. WOW THIS SHIT IS OP
- 10m/CL (60)
- 100ft + 10/CL (160)
- It’s Wish, but level 0
- Permanently repairs an object of up to 1 lb. Can’t heal constructs.
Silent Image (VSF)
- Creates image of 4*10ft cube+10ft cube per CL (10 10ft cubes). Can be moved at will.
- 400ft + 40ft/CL (640)
Cure Light Wounds (VS)
- Heals target creature or self for d8 + 1 HP per CL (5) max 5. Harms undead targets instead of healing them.
Inspirational Boost (VS)
- Improves the bonuses of the next inspire courage used by 1.
- 1 round, benefit of inspire courage lasts the normal length.
- Self; normal auditory limits for inspire courage itself.
Vision of Exquisite Pleasure (VS)
- Stuns target, 1rd/CL (6). Will negates.
- Drops all held items, loses dex bonus to AC, takes a further -2 penalty, can’t take actions
- isn’t helpless
- 25ft + 2.5ft/CL (40)
Unseen Servant (VSM)
- Conjures an invisible minion
- STR 2
- Can’t pass checks with DC > 10
- 1hr/CL (6)
- 25ft + 2.5ft/CL (40). Servant can’t travel further than this from caster.
- Transform self into fey creature, 5HD or less
- Retain all racial Su/Sp traits, all class traits (including spellcasting)
- Lose all non-class Ex traits (low-light vision)
- Gain physical qualities: size, natural weapons, mundane movement (max 60ft nonfly, 120ft fly), natural armor, racial skill bonuses, racial feats, gross physical qualities.
- Do not gain other extraordinary physical traits such as Ex, energy resistance, DR, darkvision, LL vision, etc.
- Specific traits (height, weight, gender, skin tone, hair color, etc) are all under caster’s control within the normal limits of a creature of that kind.
+ 10 bonus on disguise checks if desired
- 10m/CL (60m)
- Target and all carried items become invisible.
- Target is not silenced.
- “Attacks” against creatures (not objects) break invisibility. This includes any spell which targets a foe or whose area of effect includes a foe, but does not include summoned creatures and other indirectly hostile things.
- Target self or up to 100lbs/CL (600lbs)
- 1 min/CL (6m). Dispellable.
Spymaster’s Coin (VSF)
- Targets gain +30ms (enhancement bonus), maximum double speed. Applies to all movement forms.
- Targets gain +1 dodge bonus to AC, +1 bonus to attack, +1 reflex saves.
- When making a full attack, targets gain an additional attack at their highest bonus.
- 25 + 2.5ft/CL range (40).
- Affects 1 target/CL, no two of which can be greater than 30ft apart
- 1rd/CL (6)
Shadow Cache (VS)
- Creates an invisible portal to a stash point on the Plane of Shadow
- Only nonliving items can enter the portal
- Up to 250lbs / 30 cubic ft of material can be stored in the cache
- Portal remains open for 1 minute/CL, but spell can be recast later to access the same cache
- For obvious reasons, this spell cannot be cast if the caster is actually on the Plane of Shadow
1121g 9s 5c
1d3 – Crit x2 20-20 – attack +2
15ft – melee weapon, does not threaten, deals no damage against an armor bonus +1 or higher, provokes AOO when used, can make trip attacks, +2 bonus to disarm
*Pretty Rapier (2lb) – attack +2
Ornamental; not used for stabbing people
1d6 – Crit x2 18-20
melee weapon, ornamented in gold/silver and engraved; all craftsmanship is of the highest quality
*Claire’s Rapier (2lb) – attack +3
1d6 +1 – Crit x2 18-20
melee weapon, magical
*Masterwork Light Crossbow (4lb) – attack +5
1d8 – Crit x2 19-20 – 80ft – ranged weapon, loads as move action, uses bolts, 2-handed
*Leather Armor (15lb)
AC 2, Max Dex +6, -0 check penalty
*Claire’s +1 Chain Shirt
AC 5, Max Dex +4, -1 check penalty
Glamoured to look like a gothic loli dress
*Bracers of Armor +1
*Cloak of Comfort +1 (2lb)
+1 resistance bonus to all saving throws
Produces an endure elements effect on all allies within 30ft
*Ring of Silent Spells
Can produce a silence effect once per day (as the spell) on the user. While the effect is in place, the user can cast up to 3 spells silently. 5m duration, dispellable.
*Badge of Valor (amulet)
3/day Immediate add +1 to an existing inspire courage effect OR give all allies within 60ft a +2 on the next save they make before the start of your next turn. Part of regalia of the hero set.
*Raven of Wondrous Power
Animates into a raven for up to 24 hours a week (can be non-continuous)
Can function as the Animal Messenger spell (but is strictly worse)
Also is a controllable raven and can do anything a raven can do
*Metamagic Rod of Piercing Spell (Lesser)
+6 on spell penetration checks (SL1-3 only)
3 charges daily
*Eternal Wand of Speak With Animals (CL1)
2 daily charges.
*Heward’s Handy Haversack (5lb)
2 side pouches, each 2 cu. ft/20lbs
1 main pouch, 8 cu. ft/80lbs
*Silk rope, 50ft (5lb) – Segmented, not useful for climbing; used for restraints
*Manacles (2lb) – Simple lock (DC20)
*Hooded Lantern (2lb) – Light 30ft radius
*Oil 10 pints – (10lb)
*Inkpen and ammo (-lb)
*A lot of paper (400 sheets)
*Disguise kit (8lb) – ?? charges, +2 bonus
*Merchant’s scale (1lb) – +2 bonus to Appraise for weighted items
*Spell component pouch
*Lute or guitar (common quality)
*Chalk (many colors)
*Thieves’ tools (masterwork)
*military insignia (lizard army)
*Coprovan sheet music
Many clothes, for both genders
*Artisan’s Outfits (Artist)
*Cold Weather Outfits
*Courtier’s Outfit (only one)
*Claire’s Noble Outfits
+100gp of miscellaneous jewelry; most is of airy, transient design
Note: Many of his outfits are of elven make, not human
Roughly 300gp in furniture, art supplies and random trinkets
gtfo you don’t know